Opens up doors for
Buttons / Knobs for Puzzles
New Controls Update
Multiplatform Support (PCVR)
VRIF supports all Unity compatible VR Headsets such as the Oculus Quest, Quest 2, Rift-S, HTC Vive, Valve Index, Windows Mixed Reality (WMR), and Pico Headsets. Some devices may require a corresponding SDK for input to work, such as SteamVR. VRIF also supports adding your own input provider, if you have a device not listed above.
- Physical Grabbing and Throwing of objects
- Buttons, Knobs, Levers, Sliders, Doors, Joysticks, and other physically activated objects
- A VR Emulator so you can test your project without having to put your headset on.
- Smooth Locomotion and Teleport, with Snap Turning and Smooth Turn options
- Custom VR Hands Models and textures
- Custom Hand Pose Support
- Two-Handed Weapons
- Custom PlayerController that utilizes Unity's CharacterController (can be swapped out with your own)
- Custom World-Based UI System
- Snap Zones - Super modular : Make Equipment slots, inventory systems and more
- Bow and arrow physics (arrows can be picked up and re-shot)
- Gun handling / physics. Can insert and remove the clip from a pistol, pull back the slide, etc.
- Two Handed Weapons with Shotgun and Rifle and Melee weapons
- Hand Jet (like a jetpack, but in your hands!)
- Grappling Hook
- Slow time
-A Marker and Whiteboard example
- A basic IK Arm example
- Hand Tracking Demo - Grab Objects and Draw in the air with your fingers
- Simple Damage System with Destructible Objects
- Moving Platform Support
- 3D Markers - Draw on objects
- Integrated FinalIK / VRIK support with detailed examples
Latest Features :
- Physical Hands example
- CurvedUI Integration
- Invector AI Integration
- New Velocity Grab Physics type
- Photon PUN integration : A networked example with synched hands, animations, and Grabbable physics objects.
- Added additional FinalIK Integration Example
Updating to Unity 2020.
Means a lot of packages I'm using might break
VRIF v1 is baked healivy into the game. I will need to re-write some parts of my code to clean up dependencies.
All grabbable Items
Things attached to player